Treadly™ Limited Home Use Warranty
Treadly™ Treadmill Limited Warranty
Treadly, Inc. (“Treadly”) provides the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to the non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Treadly™ Treadmill. Any other use of the Treadly™ Treadmill shall void this Limited Warranty. You must register this product within 30 days of the purchase date to avoid added fees for service needed under warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the Treadly™ Treadmill only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Treadly™ Treadmill remains in the possession of the original purchaser. During the Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the Treadly™ Treadmill will be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
Frame – 12 Months. Treadly™ warrants the Treadly™ Treadmill frame to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame subject to ordinary wear and tear) for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Engine - 12 Months. Treadly™ warrants the Treadly™ Treadmill engine to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame subject to ordinary wear and tear) for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Labor – 12 Months. For the above covered items, Treadly™ will cover the labor cost for the repair or replacement made under this Limited Warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, repair labor is not covered for locations where Treadly™ is moved to a location that is outside of Treadly’s service area.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who is covered?
This Limited Warranty applies to the original owner of the Treadly™ Treadmill and only in the event it has remained in the possession of the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What is covered
This Limited Warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at Treadly’s™ option, the product or component covered. Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered?
- Treadly™ Treadmills that are, or that Treadly™ reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S., and units missing serial numbers.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation.
- Damage or equipment failure due to use with the Treadly™ Treadmill of parts or accessories from third-parties or with parts or accessories not sold by Treadly™ or used in a way that is not in accordance with the Treadly™ manual.
- Any attempt to repair Treadly™ Treadmill shall void this Limited Warranty.
- Use of Treadly™ Treadmill for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Treadly™.
- Treadly™ is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product; damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenues or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or costs of removal or installation; or other consequential damages of whatsoever nature. Treadly™ does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Any move or repair attempted by you or your agents are undertaken at your own risk. Treadly™ is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted by you.
Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Treadly™ or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY TREADLY™ AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How do I obtain warranty service?
To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must provide Treadly™ with the serial number of your Treadly™ Treadmill and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Contact if you believe you need service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
What if I have questions or concerns?
You may direct any questions or concerns to support at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
67 West St #C6
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Attention: Limited Warranty Claims